Outlast® Trim & Plastic Restorer Sponges
Restores Plastic & Vinyl Like New
Over time, exterior trim, plastic, and rubber surfaces can become dull or discolored, caused by wear, weather, and the sun’s UV rays. Armor All® Outlast® Trim & Plastic Restorer Sponges can rejuvenate these worn and weathered surfaces to help them look like new again.
- 1 sponge restores 1 car
- Restores plastic, vinyl, and rubber trim
- Protects for over 100 car washes*
- Helps prevent fading, discoloration and oxidation
- Helps prevent damage caused by UV rays
- Safe for all trim colors
*Subjected to 120 consecutive automatic car wash cycles
TIPS & TRICKS
Extremely porous or faded surfaces may require multiple coats. As sponge becomes drier,apply more pressure to sponge.
WHERE TO USE
Bumpers Door handles
Side mirrors Vinyl roof tops
For exterior use. Heavily soiled trim, rubber or plastic surfaces should be cleaned first.
- Open pouch and remove sponge.
- Spread evenly, leaving a light coat.
- Wipe up excess solution with sponge using back-and-forth motion.
NOTE: Armor All® Outlast® Trim and Plastic Restorer Sponges are safe for car exterior plastic, rubber and vinyl surfaces. If the product contacts an unintendedsurface, wipe up with a dry towel.
Expert Tips FAQs Product Advisor
© 2017 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.