Ultra Shine Headlight Restoration Wipes
Restoring your headlights is easy!
Step 1: Clean/Wipe Away Oxidation
Step 2: Wipe on UV Sealant Protection Coating
- No tools or sandpaper needed
- Lasting UV protection
Step 1: Oxidation Removal
AVOID CONTACT WITH PAINTED SURFACES:
Use painter’s tape to protect painted surfaces surrounding headlight.
1. Ensure headlight is clean and dry.
2. Open one Cleaning/Oxidation Removal pouch and remove wipe. Keep wipe folded to reduce evaporation.
3. Scrub headlight with firm, even pressure in a horizontal back-and-forth motion. You will notice the oxidation residue beginning to be removed.
4. Turn the wipe to a clean side, keeping the wipe folded.
5. Continue to wipe, turning wipe to clean section as needed until no residue is visible on wipe. Discard wipe.
6. Open a second Cleaning/Oxidation Removal pouch and continue wiping back and forth with firm pressure for at least 2 minutes.
Note: Though your headlight may appear clear, additional deep cleaning is necessary to ensure all oxidation is removed.
7. Repeat 1–6 on other headlight.
Step 2: UV Sealant Protection
1. Ensure surface is dry before applying sealant. For best results, first wipe surface with a clean, lint-free towel.
2. Open UV Sealant Protection pouch and pull out wipe.
3. Apply to the headlight surface by wiping in one direction, similar to applying a coat of paint. One wipe will coat two headlights, but use additional sealant wipe if needed. Avoid contact with painted surfaces.
4. Let surface dry completely. Surface will be dry to touch in about 3 hrs. Do not touch surface and avoid contact with water until dry. If spotting or streaking occurs from water contact before fully dry, repeat Step 1 and Step 2 with fresh wipes.
Note: Drying time after Step 2 is dependent upon weather conditions. Drying may take longer in lower temperatures or higher humidity.
© 2019 The Armor All/STP Products Company.